Question

Spoon83

I have the build card and Credit Karma don't have the bank's name
When I go to link account to my Credit Karma I can't figure out what bank my card is using

As explained in the articles on this site, Credit Karma uses information from two credit bureaus (Transunion and Equifax), but there is a third (Experian).  When you check all three credit reports for accuracy, which is something everyone should do once a year, you may find that your bank reports to Experian. Most banks report to one or two credit bureaus; a few report to all three.