Question

mnoell78

I have some bad accounts against me, how can I pay them off through KarmaCredit?
I see them and want to start cleaning up my credit. I just don't know how to get ahold of the debitors

First order a copy of your credit files from the 3 major credit bureaus. Ex. annual credit report .com is a free site to obtain your credit files. Next, look at your credit reports and create a list of all your negative accounts. Next it is probably best if you write a dispute letter against your creditors to the credit bureaus stating that you do not owe such debts. This is just to see if your creditors have the correct information about you. Also research the statue of limitations, it varies by state. If they have proof that it is your debt (disputes usually take about 30 days to process) Then you can call your creditors directly and set up a payment arrangment only if they agree to delete the negative item off your file( Pay for delete). Get it in writting before making any payments. Good luck