Question

Qwent

I have serval errors on my credit report for debts I know nothing about how can I fix this matter?
people have even got two houses in my name how can I get this matter resolved?

You file disputes on the errors with the credit bureau reporting same.  That is why we are advised to check all three credit reports annually.

Lexington law

You can try to write letter to the creditor yourself and take a copy of the letter. You can fax it or email it to them as attachment to keep record. In the letter you should dispute the item on your credit report. But also you can try lexington law. They is really good I tried them on an off. And when they is working with my account for a small fee then it gets to wipe some junk out of my credit report for a small fee of $99.00 a month.