Question

jman16165

I have Self Lender, and two collection accounts, are my odds good for any credit cards?
I have a 628 EQ and TU. I just signed up for Self Lender. I owe $2122 to Capital One that is in collections and I want to settle the debt for maybe $300.00. I have a closed paid off Chase CC and an Auto Loan that is also paid off but has late payments and collections accounts. I want to get a secured card or store to rebuild my credit. Are my chances pretty decent? Are there any other ways I can rebuild my credit?

Do some checking into OpenSky, I think I've read that they don't do credit checks but do report to the credit bureaus. I am not sure on this, so do some reading on it first.