Question

zaremabelle

I have removed my husband from my credit cards, how soon will I see it reflected on my credit score?
I had my husband as authorized user on my credit cards. I recently removed him from my credit cards and want to know how soon that change will be reflected on my credit report.

Thank you,
Z.

Lag time

Based on my experience, the credit card companies only update about once a month. So depending when in the month that you had this update occur, it could take a month or more to see that change. Hopefully this has updated for you by now!!