Question

rcastrilla

I have recently removed collections on my report what does this mean do I have to pay them
Do I have to pay them will my credit score go back up

From the multiple posts about collection accounts getting moved around I assume a glitch is going on, is this the case? If they were actually removed from your credit reports, then it depends on why. Do some reading on the "statute of limitations" in your state to be sued for this type of debt to see if you are still legally on the hook to pay or not. The "sol" is different from the credit reporting time period (which is 7 years on most debt). I would hang tight for a couple of days though to make sure that this is just not a glitch.