Question

Shawna817

I have real bad credit and I'm only 20, HELP!!!
I've started paying off one of the debts I owe but how do I start to rebuild my credit once I've paid everything off?

Most Helpful Response

its very simple take an extra $2,000 open a NEW savings account plus $85 for interest payments and take out a cash secured loan with the bank using that as collateral and then set it up to where the bank does autopay out of that account they take the 2k from the account and hold it you put the 2k they give you in the new account plus $85 and while this money will be frozen for 6 months you will be building credit after 6 months has passed you can pay the loan off in full if you want but you need to wait a minimum of 6 months then after the 6 months go for a quicksilver One (mastercard version) cash rewards card 1.5% cashback with a $39 annual fee so if you spend $2600 per year the cashback will pay the fee (in the form of a reward check back to you even though you technically have to pay $3 per month or lump $39)