Question

MountainOfDebt

I have questions regarding prepaid credit cards.
I am repaying some debt and need to establish credit. (A prepaid credit card has been suggested by credit Karma.) Im wondering how long it will take to see a difference in my score (as long as I use it wisely/correctly), how long should I keep the card and if I ever go to cancel, will I have a problem getting the money I have to put up for the card back???

They are not Pre-paid credit cards but secured credit cards.  You can learn the difference and other credit building hints by reading the articles you'll find under Resources on the left side of this page.  Credit Karma was set up to teach people how to build and maintain good credit.