Question

kgoen81

I have poor credit, who will approve me for a credit card so I can start rebuilding my credit?
I do not currently have any credit cards but would like to get one to use for the purpose of debt consolidation and to help rebuild my credit. Is there a company out there who will provide me with a credit card or small personal loan even with bad credit/no credit?

Most Helpful Response

Capital One

When I first moved to America from Britain I had zero credit rating as I had no history in the country. Capital One bank gave me a credit card with a $500 limit. Not a lot but if you use it regularly and pay it off each month you will find it will raise your credit score considerably within a year.