Question

robylor6

I have poor credit how can I began to repair this?
have filed bankruptcy in the past and several of the accounts are still listed on my report.

Call Me For help.

Last year alone, Lexington Law was able to remove 21,417 Bankruptcys.  Call me for a consultation at 1-800-451-9437 EXT 61031.  Ask for Amy Stevens.

Paying to help you fix this problem is a option. But some options are there for free as well get all your 3 credit reports dispute any errors with each bureau. as for the bk on your record its harder it stays there 7 or 10 years depending which bk you filed. I have a bk on file too and have found no source of real help to remove it earlier . some companies claim they can help but use your better judment get as much information as possible