Question

katt1220

I have poor credit due to late payment history.. How can I fix that?
I don't even qualify for poor credit, credit cards... to at least start somewhere..

You might try a secured credit card. One generally puts up $300, and the credit limit is the same. If you're approved; charge no more than $30 (10% of the credit limit) before paying it off. I believe Capital One offers options from $200 to $3000 for a secured card. It's important to make all payments on time. Read the articles on this website as well as other websites to educate yourself.