Question

Negrona

I have poor credit, but I have a stable job will there be any bank out there to help me get a car

Most Helpful Response

My scores are in the mid to low 500's, but I have a high income.  I got a Captial One credit card offer in the mail and applied.  I had to jump through some hoops (sending in pay stubs to confirm my income) but got the card with a $300 limit.  I then opened Capital One 360 checking and savings accounts.  A couple of months later I got an offer for a Capital One auto loan.  I applied and was instantly approved for $25k.  The interest rate sucks, but I got the loan and my first brand new car.  So if you ask me, give Capital One a try.

True what other two responses said, You will be able to get a car loan, but with a very high interest rate, typically around 25%. 

I've seen a lot of dealers give out loans (not good loans) but will give you a loan with a really high interest rate. I would recomend you fix your credit before! 

Car refinance

I financed a great car but high interest rate, I have had it since October how should I wait before attempting to refinance and what steps first total credit card debt 2,000