I have poor credit and I'm looking into getting a car next month. How can I give my score a boost?
I currently have an auto loan on my current car, which is done next month. Right now me and my boyfriend share my car for both us us to get to work each day. I was going to give him the car and take out another car loan for myself. My credit score right now is currently 559(considered fair) and I wanted to get it a little higher before I apply for another loan. I know I will definitely need a co-signer but I just want to have a better chance at getting the loan