Question

bumblebeebrad

i have poor credit and cant get a loan or approved for a credit card how can i fix it please help

Most Helpful Response

Simple to have good credit

1) Pay ALL your bills on time EVERY time

2) Don't carry large balances on credit cards...use them but pay them off--NEVER use more than 30% of your available credit

3) Use credit, but use it wisely

4) Don't stiff people for money you owe them

5) Look at credit as your reputation.  That is, after all, exactly what it is.

There are no magic fixes for bad credit.  It takes 7 to 10 years to undo whatever messes you have made with your credit.

its very simple take an extra $2,000 open a NEW savings account plus $85 for interest payments and take out a cash secured loan with the bank using that as collateral (banks love to do this because if you default they get there money back anyhow, but this way its fool proof) and then set it up to where the bank does autopay out of that account they take the 2k from the account and hold it you put the 2k they give you in the new account plus $85 and while this money will be frozen for 6 months you will be building credit after 6 months has passed you can pay the loan off in full if you want but you need to wait a minimum of 6 months then after the 6 months go for a quicksilver One (mastercard version) cash rewards card 1.5% cashback with a $39 annual fee so if you spend $2600 per year the cashback will pay the fee (in the form of a reward check back to you even though you technically have to pay $3 per month or lump $39) 

Jasper2

My God!  Do you know what a sentence is?  Who on earth will bother to read a 200 word sentence?  I tried, but you gave me a headache and I still have no idea what you are trying to say.

Best Credit cards for poor credit

Hello I have checked my credit score on Credit Karma and they suggeste the Capital One credit card to rebuild my credit but but i am still not being approve for the card help please.  Thank you