Question

lucca101

I have people gas on my report going back to 1996. How do I get this off

Most Helpful Response

Dispute an it should be removed a.s.a.p

People's Gas Denies Reporting!

I have a letter from Peoples Gas! They said they didn't report to credit and there's no money due. Why is it on my report!

Gonna keep trying!

I am getting tired of the error! Enough already! Disputing 'til I turn blue!!!!!!!

Wow!

And I thought mine was bad!!! Enough already! I don't owe the gas company. They sent me a letter. I wore them down. Disputed. Now can I get an updated report????  

Pat

I have paid all my bills off. When I went to transunion I have my sore is 633. Equafax it is 676. I'm so confused! When I went to these 2 credit reports it still lists my debitors, reason payment late & I can't understand why they are still there. It's ruining my credit with trans... & I am desperate to up my credit rating.  Could You please help me!! Is there any way I can speak to you on the phone-it would be so much easier for me.  Plese.