I have paid two closed collections accounts. Now how do I expedite reporting of PAID IN FULL status?
I have paid two closed collections accounts in an effort to raise my score by eliminating 2 of my 4 accounts in collections being reported. What should my next step be to expedite the reporting of PAID IN FULL to the reporting agencies so those are moved out of the accounts in collections catagory? Should I send my paid in full letters to all 3 agencies and ask for removal or do I contact Credit Managment (Collection Company) and have to pay for removal like some have mentioned?