Question

kevecody1

I have paid off all my credit cards but one is still showing a large balance, why?
I have paid off all my credit cards but one is still showing a large balance...I contacted the card company and they said they have no control over what the credit bureaus do with the information they send...any help ?

Most Helpful Response

You can submit a disput with the credit companies. They will then have to look into it. 

kevecody1

Thanks for the idea...I will contact each credit bureau individually and ask for a response. 

paid purchaes

its showing recent transactions with the - sign and freaked out. Is this a bad thig or what? theres over 20 on the list and paid for