Question

wildd45

I have paid cash for everything for the past 10 years. How can I increase my credit score quickly.

Go to www.credit.about.com and on the lower left hand of the page click on link "Building Credit".  It does take time.  Best of luck!

No credit

Unfortunately, paying cash all the time can actually hurt your credit by causing you not to have any!  Kinda crazy. And some people will advise that is okay, because if you always pay cash, you don't NEED credit.  But if you think you will ever choose to finance something, it might be a good idea to open an account that will help build credit history.  There is no "quick" way to do it, as there are so many factors involved in a score (including length of time).   I personally built my credit by paying for things such as gas and groceries on a credit card (I held back the cash that I already had for this), then immediately paying off the card before interest would kick in.  Of course the key here is to make sure you don't put more on the card than the cash you already have to pay it off.