Question

Angiesmith123

i have over 4500 dollars of credit card debt. . . any financial planning/advice?
i make somewhere around 800-1000 a month and i go negative 500 at the most in my checking account every time i get paid, which is bi weekly. . .i don't know how to get out of this hole that I'm in and would really like some financial advice. my credit is still pretty new, just a little under 2 years but i am trying to kick spending habits . . . .my job cut a lot of hours which forced me to put a lot of bills, food, etc onto my cards and still i am in a hole. . . .any constructive criticism advice for me??

Most Helpful Response

$4500 isn't that bad atleast you realized it now and are trying to look for ways to change it....howie is correct in what he says only other thing I would suggest is a 2nd job even 20 hrs a week on hours you know your job won't need you that $4500 can be paid off in 6 months $160x25 weeks is $4000 you cut cable and eating out you could cut the time to 5 months for a part time job at minimum wage....where theres a will theres a way

bigstorm

If want some great advice on I have a three bills that I need best advice on one 1300 personal loan 14500 car loan and 7000 credit card I pay everything on time but you know how it is with loans it seems like your money is not going towards the principle now my question should I apply for a loan to pay off all three or just continue to paying on time