Question

oxbox

I have one auto loan from Heller Ford and four inquiries on June 25 2016 for the same loan
please remove duplicate inqueries

first, this is an Educational website

No one here can see or change anything on your credit report.  

Duplicate inquiries are the norm when buying a car.  I pre-qualified for a loan through my credit union, went to the dealer to make the purchase, told them I had a loan already and they still pulled my credit report and tried to qualify me for a "better rate" with their preffered lenders.  (I still had the better rate at 1.75% from my CU)  They did this with nothing more than my name and the city I live in. I did not give permission or sign anything.  When I tried to dispute the unauthorized inquiries, the explanation I was given was that the auto dealers "have an exisiting relationship with the credit reporting agency, thus they can pull my report with out my expressed permission" 

The only redeemng factor is that when it comes to scoring, because this is such a common priactice, in general only the inquiry that resulted in the loan is actually counted against your score, The others are disreguarded but they will still show on your report. 

good luck 

Credit arma is not a credit bureau so can't remove anything.  Read the articles here to learn how credit works, because it is explained here about inquiries, and more  It took four inquiries to find you the best deal on your car, but they are not a big problem.  Once you learn about credit, then you will understand this game and can have fun playing it.