Question

gabzgrl

I have not opened all these accounts on file. I am so mad!!!!
I am unsure of why this hasn't been cleared up. Paid all fees when possible, however Capital One blocked access to my account when I reported both cards stolen and refused to send me a bill which ruined my score. Then I find a SEARS card which I had been denied and never received on file. I found an account on Equifax that I hadn't even opened. I have made so many attempts to resolve this I am upset. My dad wants no part in it and does not think his 28 year old daughter should have a credit card because they're all "scams" and the fraud I have experienced as a victim is intensely damaging to me.

"Paid all fees when possible" ​"When possible"? What does this mean? You didn't pay everything that you legitimately owed?

"Capital One blocked access" ​That is because the accounts were Closed and when they are closed you cannot access them.

"a SEARS card which I had been denied and never received on file" ​If it was never used and is not in negative status if may be helping you.

"an account on Equifax that I hadn't even opened" ​Dispute it with Equifax if it is not your account.

"does not think his 28 year old daughter should have a credit card​" ​You are much too young for a credit card! Ok, kidding on that.

I advise that you do plenty of reading on credit and all the issues that you have brought up here. It is possible to get things all straightened out with this and have excellent credit some day. It takes plenty of reading and plenty of work and some time, but you can get there.