Question

Posted in Retirement

blueheeler309

I have no retirement, but have assets advice?
I own three rental properties free and clear, I am currently selling a fourth on contract and am considering selling one of the three rental properties as the taxes are very high. I am disabled in some ways and have poor health so the rentals are my sole support. I have no debt or bills but need a plan to prepare in some way for the future. Advice?

You should be prepared to put the sales proceedes in the highest return account you can without the ability to loose any of the principal.  You will want to discussed your needs with a sound financial advisor.