Question

TayMc82996

I have no credit, what would be a way to start building it?
I'm 19 years old and wanted to start building credit to he able to eventually buy a car I am employed and I just wanted to know how I can build it?

You may have to start off with a secured credit card. Search capital one pre qualify site and they should recommend you a card! You may get lucky and have them start you off with an unsecured platinum or quicksilver one. When you get your card try not to go over 30% off your credit limit. Pay on time every month! You will see your credit go up. Also look into opening a Fingerhut account. Find a small item nothing expensive as they are over priced imho and make payments. Dealerships want to know that you are capable of making payments on time! 19 is a great age to start building! 

First, read all that you can on credit, then look into getting a couple of Secured credit cards, as already mentioned check with Capital One.