Question

Plumbguy

I have no credit score...why... I have a auto loan and a 401k loan
I don't understand why I do not have a credit score I have a truck payment out I was renting an apartment I had a 401k loan I have a debit card why don't I have a credit score

Because you are not showing a credit history.  The truck payment is the only significant credit item you showed.  The apartment rent is a living expense, the 401k loan is basically using your oiwn savings account money and doesn't qualify and a debit card is basically a paperless check.  Credit Karma's purpose is to teach people about credit so they can build a good score and the articles here are very helpful. I have learned a lot and now have an excellent score which enabled me to have a low rate on the car I purchased last year. Please take the time to utilize the tools for credit education presented here.  You'll really benefit from this. 

Are any of those items showed up on your credit reports?