Question

noscoreyet

I have no credit score how do I get one?
Apparently I have no credit but I don't know how to go about building it up. Any suggestions?

Start reading. If you don't know about something you read about it in order to gain an understanding of it. That simple. If you have specific questions along the way please feel free to ask. After you have spent time reading you will want to get started with a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus. Capital One is a lender that many people start out with by getting a Secured card through them.