Question

SammiDesauteles

I have no credit (only 18). What is a good starting credit card?
I need a credit card to build my credit, but I don't want to get screwed over. What is a good credit card for people with no credit?

First thing I recommend you do is read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works since that is the purpose of Credit Karma.  This knowledge will be of great benefit for the rest of your life.  Then select a secured credit card to begin your credit building.  there are some listed here or your bank or credit union may- have one.

As said, read all that you can, it is very important. Then get a secured card. I advise checking with Capital One. Whatever lender you go with, make absolutely sure that they report to all three credit bureaus before applying.