Question

itsMRSHolmes

I have no credit. I am turning 20 tomorrow. How should I start to build my credit? Loan, credit card
What are my options?

I advise taking the time to read the articles here so you can learn how credit works.  Providing this information IS the purpose of Credit Karma, and it is something I am glad I finally learned.

First step is to read all that you can find about building credit, using credit, etc. You will want to get a Secured credit card that is reported to all three credit bureaus. Capital One may be a good lender to start with. There is also Secured installment loans out there for building credit, just make sure that the lender will report to all three credit bureaus before applying. Please do some reading first, you need to know how the game is played in order to win at it.