Question

TristianBatch

I have no credit at all.
I have my monthly phone bill of 80$ from sprint, and I was told over time it would build credit, other than that, is there any way for me to establish credit? And how long will it take for my credit to rise from my phone bill?

Whoever told you that a Sprint phone will give you credit history lied.  The only time Sprint reports to the credit bureaus is if you don't pay them.  You need to get a secured credit card that reports to all three bureaus (visit www.creditcards.com or www.bankrate.com for list of all credit cards available).  If you have a local credit union, visit them and ask if you can get a "Credit Builder Loan".