Question

rissmeyer

I have no credit and i can't get a credit card. How do i build credit?

Most Helpful Response

I recommend taking the time to read the articles on this site since the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and how to build a good score.  This information certainly helped me!  You will have to start with a secured card and build from there.

A couple options

A secured card is an option. You'd have to put down a deposit and that would be your credit limit. Another option is Fingerhut. They approve people with no credit a lot. My cousin applied there when he had no credit. It's helped him out to get his foot in the door.