Question

Posted in Retirement

Bapti01

I have NJM for over 40 years - car insurance
So many errors on accounts that are closed and companies agreed to notify credit bureau - such as Pier I, Mandees, Hyundai finance and I didn't check any further.

I advise taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works since that is the purpose if this site,  Some accounts drop off after 7 years, some stay to yoiur benefit for at least ten years and some negatives like bankruptcy stay for ten years.  It helps when you know what you can dispute and how to do it.