Question

Tommithebeautiful

I have never lived in California. Why is a California address part of my credit report?
Back in the 1990's someone used my SS number and I received a false tax bill. The IRS gave the bill a dummy number so this wouldn't happen every year.

What do you mean? Yes, of course

I lived in Georgia and I received false IRS tax bills 2 years in a row.  The IRS person assisting me gave those false bills a dummy SS number so I would  not receive extra bills not mine. I paid my taxes working at Georgia Medical Care Foundatiion.  This is when the California address appeared but I have never lived there.