Question

corkstir

I have never had credit of any kind with CHSAE, thx Maurice Nall
I don't understand why there is a $1465.00 debit on my credit report with Chase. I have never done any kind of business with Chase. Please explain are tell me who I contact about this . Thanks Maurice Nall 903 519-0672 . Leave message and I will call you back.

Errors are common!!

Which is why the credit-smart people annually go to annualcreditreport.com to check all three credit reports and file disputes on all wrong information with the credit bureau reporting it. 

If you have a family member with the Chase card, you may be on there as an "authorized user".  Call Chase and ask them why it is showing up.  If you are an "authorized user" ask them to remove you (if you want it removed).