Question

sinkingindebt1990

I have never had a credit card
And my credit is very poor because of a car I couldn't make payments on, past due bills, and applying for credit cards. I really don't know what to do to help myself out and get my credit up. Please help!

Most Helpful Response

The first thing you can do is start making payments consistantly, on-time and meeting minimums for a long period of time (years). Secondly, get yourself out from under any credit card debt and/or back payments on bills.

A lot of fixing your credit has to do with time and good behavior, almost like a jail sentence. You have to come out on the other side rehabilitated.