Question

Tammb40

I have never applied for a loan at Jim Skinner why is that on my report?
And also the Credit Acceptance has been paid for.over 2 years. What do I need to do to remove that off my credit report?

Paid accounts stay on your report for 7 years from date they are closed.  It is probably helping your score (unless it was a bad account), so don't worry about getting it off your report earlier, that could cause your score to drop.

Regarding Jim Skinner, write to the bureaus and ask them to remove the inquiry since you did not apply for credit with them.