Question

DstarrD

I have more than one account in collections. Would it help to combine them?
I think it might be easier to pay off my debts if i can pay them each separately, but I hate having such a low credit score. Would it improve my credit score if I owe only one collections agency? Also, is combining debts from different collections agencies into one even possible?

Collection agencies PURCHASE the defaulted debts from the original creditor and they prefer having  their own accounts to keep track of.  So the chance of getting them combined is extremely slim, if at all. And having ANY collections on your credit score is a negative that is going to keep yoiur credit score low.

Hoiw about taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works and how to improve yours?  That is the purpose of Credit Karma--to TEACH people how to build and maintain a good credit score, which is something too many people do not understand.