Question

Martyryan

I have Medicare and Medicaid
Why don't Medicaid pickup the balance at Charlotte hungrier hospital

Charlotte hungerford

I have had Medicaid and Medicare why do you have me with the balance 

I could be wrong here, but I did not think that you could have both Medicare and Medicaid. Is it possible that you no longer have Medicaid and that is why they are not paying, it may have cancelled out when you got Medicare.

jwsister

Under some severe medical situations, it is quite possible to have both Medicare and Medicaid. It mis up to the person having this insurance to follow-up with the hospital billing office to make sure all insurance billings are submitted for payment.  Otherwise, you WILL get billed for the balance.