Question

kitokitokito

I have many inquires, is it difficult to get a gas credit card my score is 710?
I just bought a car and my income is not high and I have tried to apply for more credit cards but get denied

Ok...you need to stop applying!  This is a huge mistake I've seen many times over.

Here's the key...you need to apply for the card you can GET, not the card you WANT. (since you're continually denied, I can only assume you can't get the card you want)

You say your "score" is 710.  You can't go by the score you get here.  99% of the time, banks use FICO's and this here is a vantage.  Apples & oranges.

You have 3 reports...from Equifax, Experian & TransUnion.

You can get 3 free once per year by law, from https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

You WILL want to either print or save them as they will disappear after a couple weeks.  Do NOT buy their scores!!!  Eq I believe is a real FICO, but the other 2 are not.  I'd buy those on myFICO.com.

This site has some great advice from the members, but the site recommendations are from paid sponsors.  Which is fine, but can be misleading.

Lastly, don't waste a hard inquiry on a gas card.  Get a good cash back card with a visa, mastercard, or amex logo.  You can get more bang for the buck at a lower interest rate.

Personally, since gasoline credit cards generally have a high interest rate (last one I had was over 25%) I'd avoid it.  You may need to get a secured card and build from there.  I learned a lot about credit from the articles on this site, and I have a degree in Business.  I'm retired and on a fixed income, and doing better now thanks to this knowledge.