Question

tenbatt330

I have lowered my cc debt, increased credit scores, just dropped to 49% usage and TU drops 50 pts?
Last week TU was 638, it had not registered my most recent payment which brought my credit utilization to 49%. EQ went up by 30, Exp by 3 but TU drops by 50 pts. What is going on?

That increased usage!! You want usage no higher than 10% and should strive to pay credit cards in full every mo[nth.  Please read the Articles here so you can get a good understanding  of how credit works since that is what CK is here for.