Question

Challenger7103

I have loans at another bank in Shelbina, Mo that doesn't show up on here is there a way to fix that
They bank has never put anything on my credit so do I need to quit going to the bank if there no putting the information out that I have had loans throw them. Right now I have a camper loan and a Car loan with them. The bank is Community State Bank P.O. B0X 378 Shelbina, Mo 63468

Not all lenders report to credit bureaus, some may only report to one credit bureau. Ask them if they report to any, they may be reporting to Experian. If they do not report to any credit bureaus there is not much that you can do with the exception of refinancing the loans with a lender that does report to the bureaus.