Question

unflattering

I have Lexington Law repairing my credit how will I see a difference in my credit score.

Most Helpful Response

I have them and they have removed several items from my credit. however I have yet to see any improvement in my score. not sure why but they are removing items which is the main reason i hired them. I love them they are taking care of business. They don't steal your money they take it on a certain date that you signed up and do this once a month for continued services. =-) Go Lexington Law!

Cancel them they will still your money

This is one of the worst mistakes I ever made, Lexington stole my money, they only want access to your bank account and still your money like they did with me and others. Do not trust them, they are an scam

Lexington Law

I have engaged Lexington law to clean up my credit and how well do they do??