Question

failedspinesurgery

I have just started taking my finances seriously. My credit score is horrible. What's my best opt?
I'm a newlywed, and really want to make a good life for my wife and I. Credit Karma recommends filing bankruptcy. I don't know much at all about the process, and it has always been such a taboo word in my life. If I file bankruptcy, am I pretty much screwed for life? Can I get out of the hole that I'm in without filing bankruptcy? What is the best route?

Hard to say with the information given. My situation warrents a bankrupcy on credit karma also. Or they have the credit repair option. That is something to look into also.