Question

Anushka832

I have inaccurate info on my credit,I already filed an investigation and never heard back from you
Contact me asap

Most Helpful Response

inaccurate info

Best to dispute with credit bureaus but takes up to 30 days to investigate. You can also dispute on line with each Credit Bureau. Now it is hard to get through with equifax, best to call them and get that 10 digit number and check the results. Like I said it takes up to 30 days for them. With experian I had no problems with them deleting a couple of medical collection I disputed which I paid. With transunion Credit Karma help dispute one and it was removed the other I had to send in a receipt to transunion showing paid to original creditor. Sometime it doesn't take the 30 days as with Experian a few hours it was deleted.