Question

cdmoran72

I have hospital bills, a Dr. bill that I don't know, a credit card in my ex's name and I filed ch7
These shouldn't be negative reports on my credit. How do I get rid of them?

cdmoran72 continued

They don't give you enough room to ask a lenghty question. I have hospital bills, a Dr. bill and even a credit card that is in my Ex's name, never even had a Kay's Jewlery card. This all reflects collection agencies and late payments on my credit report, which shouldn't be there and relects negatively and severly lowers my credit score. How can I get rid of them?