Question

jess0726

I have horrible credit. I need help on how to fix it PLEASE. What do i do??
bad credit score and alot of things on my credit..should I make payment arrangments to pay it back or not?? what can i do to make it go up

Most Helpful Response

Start by getting at least one of your free credit reports from annualcreditreport.com and have any errors there disputed.

• Then start paying all your bills on time.
  • Do not close credit accounts. Just use them once in a while to keep them active and pay them off each month.
  • Do not apply for unnecessary credit.
  • Do not let any account go to collections. Most creditors are willing to get most anything is you get it to them regularly.

try creditboards.com first

Creditboards.com has a lot of people in your situation and they have strategies that are time tested and have worked for many people.  I would focus on reading those forums and posting questions rather than starting with little to no information.  I would not dispute anything until you learn a good method for disputing at creditboards.com.