Question

Crazyapple92

I have high utilization. I need a new credit card. Can I get approved?
Fico: 664
Utilization: %63
Capital one card - $750 limit - never late - 1.5 years old
HSBC card - $7500 - never late - .5 years old - cosigner on card

No derogatory marks of any kind, only 4 hard inquiries.

I know I need to get my utilization back down, it will happen soon. But in the mean time I need to get another credit card. What I'd like to know is can I get approved as is? And if so what card should I aim for. I already have a Capital One and HSBC is now owned by Capital one. So I'm looking to get a card from someone else.

I don't particularly care about rewards, I want no annual fee and a long %0 period would be nice.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Also my local bank (Arvest) offers a bank branded Visa (and a Mastercard too). But from what I understand banks tend to be harder to get approved for, is this the case? I'd really like to have a card through them if possible.

And of course getting the highest credit limit is a goal if I'm able to get a card right now.

Seems I got ahead of myself.

664 is my CK score, not Fico.