Question

thee1pope

I have Hard credit reports on my credit scores because of financing for a auto.
, when will they Drop off? I haven't had any hard credit reports for over a year now, all of my payments have been on time and I have been paying more towards my principal the whole time. I just want to get my credit report back to good standing, I don't think it is fare that when a dealership inquires about you it stays on your cre

What you consider hard credit reports are simply hard inquiries that are normally made when one goes to purchase something substantial such as a car.  They may also be made when applying for a credit card because credit cards grant substantial credit lines and the company needs to know if you have the means to pay and a history of reliable repayments.  Inquiries have no effect on your credit report after a year and vanish after two.  Unless you had a lot of inquiries in a short period of time, they don't significantly affect your reports now. The only way to prevent inquiries is to not apply for any credit.

As already said, hard inquiries do not affect your credit scores significantly. If you have poor scores it is most likely due to something else. Do some reading on how to build credit.