Question

DaniLM

I have had no inquires into my credit & no activity; dropped down from 673 to 629, why?
I have had no credit inquires & absolutely nothing has changed financially for me. No outstanding loans, no credit cards, nothing different. My credit score was 673 a few weeks ago & now it has dropped to 629 & I have no idea why it dropped so much for no apparent reason. Has anyone else had this happen?

chances are

it's because you are NOT using credit.  Remember that these companies want active credit users that will make them money. The credit bureaus serve the lending community, not the borrowers, They make their money off the creditors that pay for credit reporting.  So when you do not use credit you are no benifit to them. Not oweing any money is as bad as being behind in paying,  in their eyes.

Your score most likely changed because you made the inquiry into your own report. It was probably not updated untill you checked it, and now it reflects your current score. Use you credit card a couple of times, Even if its just a couple of fill ups at the gas station, then make those payments on time and you should see your scores improve just from that little bit of activity.  

No one here can see your records.  Only you can.  I suggest reading the articles provided on this site to learn how credit operates, then you might be able to determine what happened.  The information here will help for the rest of your life. Sure helped me!!