Question

ElizabethD92

I have had a few medical bills sent to Cypress and Kings Credit and I am confused
I have had a few medical bills sent to Cypress and also to Kings Credit. Both of them said that they are a collection agency and is affecting my credit.
But, Credit Karma says I do not have any derogatory marks on my report.
Is it affecting my credit? If not can I stop paying them?

Could be that Cypress and Kings Credit doesn't report to TransUnion.  Not all creditors report to all three bureaus, they have to pay each bureau in order to report data.  Some don't want the extra fees.  So, your TransUnion score is going to be different than your Experian or Equifax score.  To verify if your credit is being affected, go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a report from Equifax or Experian and review it carefully.  To learn more about credit and credit scores, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck to you!