Question

Gnomishninja

I have four collections on my credit report. If I pay one of them off, will that help my score?
I've paid off a collections account that is a little over two years old through a debt consolidation plan. Part of the plan is that the creditor will delete it once payment is completed. Can I expect a score increase after this?

Any time a collection is removed from your credit reports that is a good thing. Make sure you are working hard to have open and active accounts in good standing too. Secured credit cards may be in order.