Question

CC7779

I have fallen behind on my payments to credit cards.
I noticed the creditors closed some of my accounts.... now what? Does those debts good away?

You've been a member of this site since 2014, which is plenty of time for you to have gained knowledge, which IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE, by reading the informative articles and other questions and answers.

Yes, you owe the money. The accounts were closed to prevent you from charging more.  Google paying off debt and scroll through this community section for this often asked question and read the answers.